]
EEA-based end users: There are no ads on this site. Us it at your own discretion.

LOCAL LITERARY EVENTS:

Friday, January 16, 2009

Finally figured it all out -Phyl

I'm totally new to blogs and it has taken me awhile to figure it out. I had almost finished "Travels with Charlie" when we met at Christmas. I better review it before Monday. Just before I read it I had finished "Blue Highways", the two are similar but different, both traveling stories but quite different and enjoyable. I rec'd two books for Christmas by P.D. James, "A Taste for Death" and "The Private Patient". P.D. James had been recommended to me by a very avid reader and my kids gave me these two for Christmas. I have now finished them both and liked them a lot, especially the latter. They are mysteries set in England near and around London. I am about half finished with "Forgive Me" and enjoying it. Looking forward to seeing ya'll on Monday.

No comments: