Welcome to our Book Discussion Group Blog! Here you find all our news and write-ups of our book discussions! To look for a blog entry about a book, use the search box at the top left corner or scroll down and click on the author or title in the list on the left side of the screen.
]
LOCAL LITERARY EVENTS:
EEA-based end users: There are no ads on this site. Us it at your own discretion.
LOCAL LITERARY EVENTS:
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Still No Solution if You Can't See the Whole Blog
I tried changing the screen resolution today to see whether the left-side sidebar on the blog would disappear. It was still there. I have no idea why some of you can't see the whole blog page. This blog website is the most simple and standard. I don't know how many blogs are on blogspot, but I'm sure it's in the millions! There's nothing listed on the help pages about this, so it's not a common problem...or maybe I just didn't use the right keywords. Can anyone figure it out?
Labels:
sidebar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment