]
EEA-based end users: There are no ads on this site. Us it at your own discretion.

LOCAL LITERARY EVENTS:

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Recommend One Second After as a complement to World Made by Hand



Hello book friends,
I have just finished our January selection World Made by Hand which I very much look forward to discussing in January.  After you’ve finished it, if you’re looking for more, I recommend One Second After* by William R. Forstchen as a good complement. One Second After addresses life in the IMMEDIATE aftermath (in this case of an electromagnetic pulse), while World Made by Hand represents life 10+ years later. Each book triggered lots of pondering - but about somewhat different things.
*Billie Perkins nominated this book for our club a few years ago but it was not selected.
Pam

3 comments:

ClaudiaH said...

Thanks, Pam. Blog comments are not as easy to do as "like" on Facebook!

bsrealty said...

valuable information here thanks for sharing with us. Thanks for nice post :- round rock real estate

Anonymous said...

Read it previously and this book reminded me of it. Thanks for posting.