Welcome to our Book Discussion Group Blog! Here you find all our news and write-ups of our book discussions! To look for a blog entry about a book, use the search box at the top left corner or scroll down and click on the author or title in the list on the left side of the screen.
]
LOCAL LITERARY EVENTS:
EEA-based end users: There are no ads on this site. Us it at your own discretion.
LOCAL LITERARY EVENTS:
Tuesday, June 28, 2016
Amazing Summary Claudia!
WOW, I was at the meeting and wondered how Claudia would approach blogging the discussion. I just read the blog entry and am wowed Thanks Claudia! ...Another thing I took away from what Frank had us think about is how editing is not what it used to be and there are far fewer editors. I appreciated Frank's perspective very much and will myself take it to heart in the future when reading fiction. However as Frank said, in nonfiction, I will expect to be able to take facts presented to the bank.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks, Pam!
Post a Comment